First Visit | New Patient
Aibel Endodontics – Saratoga, Schenectady, Albany NY
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Typically, root canal treatment will be completed at the same visit. However, depending on the complexity of the treatment and the nature of the pathology, multiple visits may be required.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your visit:
- Your endodontic referral slip and any x-rays.
- As part of your examination, we will take our own digital x-rays and 3-dimensional scan in order to assist us in making an accurate diagnosis.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Your insurance card.
On the day of your appointment:
- Please take all prescribed medications as you normally do.
- If your physician or medical specialist has instructed you to take antibiotics for any reason (e.g. joint replacement, rods, pins, cardiac conditions, etc.) prior to dental treatment, please do so as prescribed.
- Please do not take any analgesics (pain relievers) on the day of your appointment unless needed for a medical condition. This will help ensure that Dr. Aibel and his team can accurately pinpoint the origin of your dental pain.
Important: All patients under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the consultation and treatment visits.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit, please call us. Our friendly and knowledgeable team members will be happy to assist you.