Before Endodontic Treatment
- Root canal treatment will be performed using local anesthesia. There are usually no restrictions after the procedure concerning driving or returning to work.
- Please take all prescribed medications that you normally take.
- If your physician or medical specialist has instructed you to take antibiotics prior to dental treatment, please do so as prescribed.
- Please eat a normal breakfast or lunch as applicable.
- Please do not take any analgesics (pain relievers) on the day of your appointment unless needed for a medical condition. This will help ensure that Dr. Aibel and his team can accurately pinpoint the origin of your dental pain.
We’re Here To Help!
Call us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.