Important Information Regarding COVID-19
The health and safety of our patients and staff continues to be our highest priority.
Based on evolving information about the spread of COVID-19 across the country and in New York State, we have instituted the following actions:
- We are continually monitoring the latest guidelines and recommendations by the CDC and WHO.
- Our stringent sterilization and disinfection protocols meet or exceed the guidelines set forth by these organizations.
- We have adjusted our schedule so that patients will have minimal contact with other patients in the waiting room and common areas.
- All contact points (doorknobs, counter surfaces, etc.) in common areas are disinfected after each patient.
- We will maintain ‘social distancing’ whenever possible in non-treatment areas.
- Please do not bring anyone to accompany you to your appointment unless necessary.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps
- Novel Coronavirus Hotline 24/7 at 1-888-364-3065
We’re Here To Help!
Call us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.